HYGENE WATER LINE:
Europe Industrial Invention patent 2 433 909 and Europe Industrial Invention patent 2 010 828
“NATURE’S POWER IN THE SERVICE OF HEALTH”
The HYGENE WATER line is an innovative system to guarantee the microbiological safety of surfaces by washing with cold water with high sanitizing power, thanks to a stabilization of ozone (PATENTED).
Easy to use, it is activated by a simple on/off control on the machine.
The equipment is used after a normal detergent as an alternative to the use of traditional (chemical) sanitizing products.
HYGENE WATER generates water with high disinfectant power capable of eliminating and inactivating the various organic compounds by exploiting the oxidizing power of ozone.
The appliance is equipped with two simple front connections to be connected to the water supply with cold water and normal water pressure.
In very short times (3 minutes of contact) the ozone enriched water sprayed on the surfaces eliminates bacteria,molds and viruses.
On request, the water with high sanitizing power can also be used as a spray.
The system allows a perfect stabilization of ozone in water ensuring an excellent residual potential (redox) without dispersing ozone in the environment air (protection of the operator).
cleansing of showers floors, poolsides (fungi), means of transport, food, production lines, containers, cleansing cips, floors in general.
- SOME ADVANTAGES OF USING HYGENE WATER
Improved microbiological safety, better hygene, greater safety for employees and simplification of HACCP rules;
- No consumable required and limited purchase costs for room sanitization machinery;
- Reduces costs and labor for sanitizing rooms and reduces the usage of harmful substances (ISO 14000-EMAS);
- Complete elimination of chemical residues on surfaces in production and processing environments;
- Guarantees inactivation of bacteria, molds and yeasts on surfaces and areas of the room that are hard to reach with other systems;
- Contained energy costs for the production of hot water and/or steam to sanitize surfaces (the 03 model uses cold water);
- Reduced water consumption;
- Lower waste water treatment and disposal costs.
HYGENE WATER IS AVAILABLE IN TWO VERSIONS:
HYGENE WATER 900: 900 l/h
HYGENE WATER 2000: 2000 l/h
The HYGENE WATER system can be designed and produced also for bigger water flow rates but with a fixed and no movable solution.